Monday, September 24, 2007

HW 12 Intro Para of Semester-Long Project

Throughout humanity today, one of the most popular pastimes being used on the computer are social networking services. In my opinion, it would be interesting to learn about these types of services online that include face book and MySpace; for two examples. I think it would be fascinating to learn if about the networking services in the United States versus Asia. It would also be interesting to find out if they use them in other places around the world and how often as well as how long they have been using them. If they have been using them before Americans have I feel this would also be very appealing to me. The type of marginalized groups I am most interested in learning about are overcoming sexism. Throughout my youth and educational career, I was able to learn a little about the different issues going on with sexism. In researching this for my semester-long project I feel I will be able to get a better understanding of it.

No comments: