Tuesday, September 11, 2007

HW 4 "The Voice of the Customer"

“Great brands are always built on promise”, quoted Greg Thomas in “The Voice of the Customer”. One great brand that I have always loved and continue to use is Lander Baby Lotion. This brand parallels with Thomas’ statements upon brands because Baby Lotion has continuously for years been a popular and reliable lotion for your skin. In my opinion, I speculate that this brand offers to have a soothing and moisturizing effect on any skin type.
After looking into this brand on the internet I was able to find out many things about this product that they don’t tell you about on the actual bottle. Lander promises that its product “Smoothes, Soothes, and softens delicate skin”. It also states to be “effective in restoring healthy feeling and looking skin. This unique formula absorbs into the skin to soothe as it softens and protects your skin”.
I think that Lander Baby Lotion does deliver on the promises that they say on the bottle and on the website. From personal experience of using this cream my whole life, I can fully agree with what they say about this product.

http://store.darisimall.com/520817.html